Students must abide by all the rules notified by the college administration time
to time. Breach of the following rules shall render them liable to disciplinary
action such as fine, struck off from the college rolls, or expulsion from the college.
- Without prior permission of the principal, no student is allowed to paste, exhibit
prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet or handbill in the college
- Any student aggrieved by any happening in the college shall lodge a complaint with
the principal and not with any outside authority unless the principal permits him/her
to do so.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the college premises.
- Smoking in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- Every student of the college is required to be punctual in the class. Any student
remaining absent from classes without proper permission for a continuous period
of 4 days, excluding holidays, shall automatically be struck off from the college
rolls unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the Principal.
In that case, a student may be re-admitted within 15 days on payment of re-admission
fee and college dues.
- College administration can revise the fee/dues schedule without any prior notice.
This revision will be applicable to all students at that time or in future.
- No student is allowed to leave the classroom without the prior permission os his
/ her teacher or until the period is over.
- Any political or immoral activity is strictly prohibited in or around the college
- A fine of Rs. 50 per period will be imposed for absence without proper leave.
- No private telephone calls of students can be entertained, only emergency messages
can be conveyed.
- Students must display the college ID Card on their chests throughout the day and
also in the functions of the college.
- Students are required to wear proper uniform while attending college.
- The college authorities will not be responsible for loss of any mail/valuabes sent
to a student at the college address.
- Any false information mentioned in the application form may render the student liable
to expulsion from the college.
- The college reserved the right to make, amend and introduce any rule as when deemed
- The college dues must be paid by the 10th of every month, otherwise a fine of Rs.
50/- will be imposed and added in the fee slip of the following month.
- No, student is permitted to receive his result and Roll No. Slip unless he/she will
pay all his/her dues.